That day...

The thoughts kept on dancing in my head 
The wounds weren't dry
The devil kept on pushing me to hell
My tear glands were full, yet I couldn't cry

The girl was sitting beside the table
She was kissing a snake
Yet I saw helpless in that starry night...
and degraded into a termite

I was mortal
Yet I had seen hell
I was yet to see the heaven
All I thought it was in my baby's lap.

I wanted God to save me
But maybe she didn't wanted me to live
All God's love had ran out
Only remained was painful wrath

I was seconds away from hell,
It was the devil who was dragging me in
Suddenly arrived the God for the last time...
and I asked for my Love to be mine,
And she said...
"You can't get the one
For you are Truth's slave...
and that's your horrendous crime."

-SS







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

অট্টহাস্য

কথোপকথন

খুব ঘামছি আজকাল