Lost and Won

Just when I thought, I won...
I thought again..."Did really I ?"...

The answer came, at first it felt like a heart,
later I realised, it just...was a shadow...
carved with grievance whose path was lead to grief.

Just when I thought I lost,
I needn't need a thought again...

The answer came, it was again a heart this time...
Maybe a real one this time, filled with Love and full of colours...
It was the reward for the defeat...in the battle of 'I's, in the battle of egos...
It was a reward that I got...
A heart full of Love...

It was to know, to understand...
when to lose, and when not to win,
and to perceive that it was a battle...
Without a loser, and a winner...

When both are the losers,
then both...
are the winners ... !

                               ~পাগলা😊
                              ©sohams8

Comments

  1. This one was great! It's really an illusion isn't it? We lose some we win some. Just when we think we are winning we actually lose and when we give it our all and think that ain't enough, we finally win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to give any feedbacks...

Popular posts from this blog

অট্টহাস্য

কথোপকথন

খুব ঘামছি আজকাল