As the way you are...

Horses have flown from my terrace,
My dreams weren't only mine
I've seen you somewhere in in my shadows...
walking with me with passing time.

I'd tried hard
to write a note on you
realised hadn't a word,
only colours to see through into.

The way your tongue touched my lips
felt like hot coffee on a rainy day,
tasted like my own warm bed
smelt like a boon; or whatever they say

Thought my kiss would pierce your flesh
all the way through your soul,
but it went through the blue sky
maddening us both, grasping us; whole!

Tried to hide within my words
couldn't help but I got caught,
All I wanted to know what Love is
Only perceived what Love is not.

Hey!
No need to dress up like princess
No need to cover up the madness
just come fast with your smelly body and soul,
Just come, as the way you are...!

~SS
15.11.21

CURaj




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

অট্টহাস্য

কথোপকথন

খুব ঘামছি আজকাল